Modern Slavery and Adult Safeguarding
This course is suitable for workers in the health and social care sectors. It also provides a basic level training for all staff.
This training course is for anyone who encounters adults at risk of abuse in the community, in a person’s own home, in a hospital, in a day care or residential setting. This includes formal and informal carers, volunteers, health and social care professionals.
- You can ensure you are trained adequately in the issues around Modern Slavery.
- You will gain an understanding of how someone can become a Modern Slave.
- The training will show you how to spot the signs that someone may be a victim of Modern Slavery
- You will learn about what agencies can do to help people who are victims of modern Slavery
- Finally, it is explained what to do if you have any concerns, what your responsibility is, what happens next and the role and responsibility of managers.